Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Succumbing to Peer (a.k.a. the Real World) Pressure

It has recently come to my attention that experience with a blog, especially in the world of publishing, may be of some importance. Therefore, despite holding out for quite some time now, I decided to give it a whirl. Hopefully, it will also enhance my writing skills, since I will be using it to write (duh), and I plan on attempting to update fairly regularly. Theoretically, it will be a forum for my thoughts/reactions to events in my life, publishing, my town(s), my state(s), my country, the world, the universe, and maybe even some Heaven thrown in.

I tried the "follow" other blogs thing and then I noticed that the blogs I followed don't have that many followers, so if that was the wrong thing to do, I apologize. But it's easier for me to read your blogs this way anyway, so I'm ok with that. If anyone has any tips, please feel free to share. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment